Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snowflakes and Swirls

The challenge at Pollycraft is to make a card with spots, stripes, swirls, sparkly and snowflakes.  You can pick two of them to include on your card  but if you use all five, they will send you a free image.  That was challenge enough for me.

Snowflakes and Swirls They only thing that I thought would be a little tricky was the swirls but then I remembered about my swirls embossing folder.  The DP is a Provo Craft stack that I bought a couple of years ago and the snowflakes I got at Wal-Mart.  I watercolored the image and then added some snowy glitter to her buttons and boots and to the ground.

The sketch is from the Everybody Art challenge and Creative Inspirations is Christmas.

I hope you all have a nice Friday!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Kim. said...

Love your card Christine, that glitter snow really makes your little girl stand out. Gorgeous.
Kim xXx

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

Well done on getting all five and so welll too. gorgeous card.

Ali x

Stef H said...

wowza chris! this is gorgeous!

hugs,

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card!! Love the swirly texture, snow, & snowflakes!!

Iris said...

Your card is really fabby, great papers and a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at EAC.

Hugs
Iris

Tracy said...

gorgeous card and thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx