Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Greeting Farm Contest

Second post today.  Please scroll down to see some new Squigglefly!

tgfbadgeThe Greeting Farm is having a project contest.  For this week  we need to form a team and decide on a name.  They aren’t saying much at this point but that it’s going to be different and fun and the prize is fabulous.

Charlotte So for now we are forming teams of 3-5 people.  If you like Greeting Farm images how about  forming a team with me. Please leave a comment if your interested.  Then we can put our heads together a pick a leader and name.  We have until next Wednesday to have our team together and have a name.  The team leader will communicate with the Greeting Farm for the group.  If you don’t have any Greeting Farm images there’s still time to play because they have several digis in all kinds of different styles.  I don’t own any Greeting Farm rubber yet.

toby cub I hope some of you will join in a team with me.  I don’t want it to be like grade school when I was always picked last. :(  (just kidding *giggle*)

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

Mel said...

Hey Christine I would love to join!
I so so so love the greeting farm stamps! I have a few and even got 2 for my bday!!
get intouch and let me know as i loved to join hee!!
xxxxxxxx

Stef H said...

lol..... too cute!

kris said...

i'll join your team too sweetie.. if you want me to! i think a need another boost for crafting! let me know!! hugs, Kris

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

hi Christine saw your post on the greeting farm not sure if your still looking for players but i would love to join, have couple of stamps from TGF.
blog: www.everydaylifeinmymind.blogpsot.com
thanks
jovita