Monday, March 15, 2010

Shiny Squiggleflies and Turtles

I finally remembered to post my Squigglefly challenge card before I go to bed.  Yay!!!  Aren’t you proud of me?  10-03-15 The challenge this week is to include shiny embellishments on your card.  I just love this cute Groovy Gus.  I’m such a hippy at heart so these things always speak to me.    Don’t ya’ just love that peace sign sun?  The shiny sequin flowers were a rak from my good friend Nancy. 

The other ladies have made some great cards for you to all to see so hop on over to the Squigglefly Challenge blog and have a look.  All you need to do is use a Squigglefly image (there are several freebies in the store) and use a shiny embellishment!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-Squigglefly; Paper-S.E.I.; Punch-Fiskars; Flowers-Linens and Laurels.

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

Very cute Christine. I love that retro paper you used in the background too!

Mel said...

Oh Christine so sweet!! I love the image and like you am defo a hippy at heart! So appeals to me this wee card! fAB XXX

Nancy said...

Awww, thanks, Christine. Looking cute! (see I do read every day!)

Anne said...

too cute for words Christine:) a lovely card
Anne x

Stef H said...

now this is pretty. like the papers and the layout too.

Marlene said...

So cute! Love the peace sign!