Welcome to this week’s Thursday Thunks. We will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Bud, the color of Australian Money, and the number 333.
Did you see that? We have a guest blogger this week!!!!
1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why? I would still like to be me but from about 15 years ago!
2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it? I have thought and thought about this and can’t come up with anything. I do know that I would like Jimmy Buffet to sing it! I’m just not very creative today.
3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring? This!
4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know? Probably not. But if there’s is any chance I might find out, he had better tell me.
5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers? It would totally depend on who it is. But for the most part, about a week. I’ve stayed a lot longer that a week at my sis’ house though.
6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick? Did you not get the memo, I love pink!
7. What did you think of the Olympics? I always love the Olympics! U – S – A!!! We had several Idahonians (as one of our skiers said) win medals as well!
8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host? You’re the perfect guest host. Although when I saw that you were guest host, I was a little worried. My mom reads this blog you know!
9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe? Lie? No one would ever lie to me.
10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it. Good days in high school? Gradualtion!
11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't. An antique suitcase. I know that’s lame but I couldn’t think of anything else. I told you I wasn’t very creative today.
12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme? I told you, my mom reads this blog!
13. Do you think homophobia is a choice? Never thought of it that way. But working in theatre for a number of years, I’m definately not homophobic.
Great questions Bud!!!
Blessings,
Christine
8 comments:
Yes, they WERE great questions. Really made us all use our thunkers. I said 'graduation' also.
HERE is my T T
I save the raunchy stuff for my blog. I wanted the questions to have that "Thunks" touch to them. I'm glad my mom doesn't read my blog. She started to, I found out, and told my cousin that I swear too much! Who knew?
George Clooney- good one :)
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/should-a-2-timer-get-no-more-mail-on-saturdays/
i'll choose u for george clooney - lol. and such a pretty sky!!!
Oooh...I'd pick pink for the sky, too.....and George is gonna be a busy dude! I wonder how he's going to be at your party AND mine at the same time? ;)
im with you on pink sky :)
u may view mine here
Pink is pretty, I'm not a homophobic either and I wish you would have had more fun in high school! :)
i'll choose u for george clooney - lol. and such a pretty sky!!!
work at home in india
Post a Comment