Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thursday Thunks

rodin thinker

 

Welcome to my Thursday Thunks.

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of opals, and the number a thousand more than last week.

 

BG4642

 

 

1. What is your favorite kind of cookie?  My grandmother’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Yumnumnumnum!!!

 

2228691677_0504f13d3e 2. If a birds wing falls asleep, does it hurt when it tries to flap it's wings or does that make it feel better?  If he flaps it hurts, but if he has is sweetie rub them, the tingling goes away.

 

0007874214323_150X150

3. Water - tab, bottle, filtered or....???  I think you meant tap?  I drink tap with Wal-Mart brand Crystal Light peach flavored.  And yes, I drink it with chocolate chip cookies!

 

4. Would you (or do you) have a stripper pole installed in your home?  Not even!

make-match-aluminum-christmas-tree-800X800 5. Do you still have any Christmas decoration up?  I didn’t put then up this year.  But at about this time last year, my family staged an intervention to help me take them down!!!  Sadly, it’s true!

Kodak_Logo

 

6. What brand of camera do you have? Kodak.

 

 

colour-chips 7. Why do paint colors have weird names?  And I wanna’ know who thinks up those name?  Back in the day, when I worked at Sears paint department, they were numbered.  Now they name them after everything.  It kind of scares me when they name them after foods.  What if some idiot sees it and tries to eat it?

long_toes_blue_nails 8. Which toe is your favorite and which foot is it on?  My  fave is my second toe because it’s longer than the others and that’s a sign of intelligence.  (No, I’m not the idiot that would eat paint.)  I have middle toes on both feet!!!

sneeze

 

9. What would you do if a celebrity sneezed in your face?  Yuck!  I’d give them a nasty look and ask if they had a tissue.  Being a celebrity doesn’t excuse bad manners.

 

 

images 10. If a stranger came to your door and asked for a glass of water, would you give it to them?  No!  That’s just weird.  Every time I answer the door without checking to see who it is first, I regret it.  I need a camera at my door so I can know if I want to answer it or not.  (Is it weird that the picture makes me need to pee?  I’ll be back in a minute.)

Camping%20site 11. The government has asked that you pick the newest national holiday - what is it?  We need another long holiday weekend in the summer so I’d say National Camping Day.  But there’s a twist.  You only get it off if you go camping.  Oh, wait.  That means EVERYONE would be camping and I don’t want that.  We’ll call it National No Camping Day!!!  The I’ll be the only one in the campground.

toothpicks

 

12. How many toothpicks could you fit into a beer can?  2457.  Now you have me curious!

 

dog%20ate%20my%20newsletter 13. Whats the weirdest excuse you ever gave for missing school or work...or heck, even a social function, date, whatever?  I told my boss that I sprained my ankle (I was a waitress) and then I actually sprained my ankle that night.  That’s just my luck.

 

14. Can we stop now?  No.

If you want to play along, go to the Thursday Thunks blog and link your post up.

Blessings,

Christine

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Taking my slippers off right now...checking the size of my 2nd toe....not quite long enough but still longer than all the rest. Mediocre intelligence then, I suppose. LOVE the nail polish shade! You rock.

Here's my THURSDAY THUNKS ANSWERS. Come over and laugh a time or two maybe. I always enjoy the company-- Have a great day!!

Marlene said...

LOL.....I must be REALLY smart....my second toe is longer, too. Heehee. Love the purple nail polish!!

Anonymous said...

My second toe is longer than my big toe as well. I read somewhere that people used to think that was a sign you were a werewolf. Crazy. lol