Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You’re A Peach

This is my third week being guest designer at Papertake Weekly.  ptw _36 This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge.  Love this sketch.  I’ll be using it again!!!  just peachy And this is what I made with one of my favorite Squigglefly images.  Love this one!!!

Be sure to go the the Papertake Weekly challenge blog and see the lovely creations by the design team and then make some time to play along!

Now I’m off to do my FBW project.  Be sure and stop by tomorrow!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-Squigglefly-Peaches; Sentiment-Papertrey Ink; Paper-DCWV; Additional from stash-lace from Walmart, pearls with Copic.

Challenges:
PaperPlay-just because
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle-Open

8 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Your card is yummy! I love the layout! :)

Danni said...

Very pretty card! I don't think I knew you were a guest designer at Papertake Weekly...where have I been? Congrats!! That is a neat sketch!

Stef H said...

oh this is fabulous. i love that image too and i love your touch of lace!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love your card...the colors are wonderful together and what's not to like about peaches?!
{hugs}
Georgia (Peach!)

Deirdre said...

Great card - love it.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it was my first time setting the challenge - a big thank you from me. ♥

Laurie said...

That card looks good enough to eat!

Holly Young said...

You have colored this beautifully. I love your layout and the lace, and the sentiment is perfect!

Marlene said...

Looks great! Love the lace.