Friday, June 25, 2010

Fairy Day

Yesterday was Fairy Day!  You know me and how much I love fairies so I couldn’t resist making a fairy card.  100_6787 I had intended on getting her finished for the actual Fairy Day but I spent some time working in the garden so that didn’t happen.

I have loved this little Tiptoe Fairy ever since I saw her on the Lili of the Valley blog.  It took me a year to go ahead and order but now I have her!!!  She is just way to cute!!!

It’s late so I’m going to keep it quick.  I’ve been working on changing my inner clock to be able to get up earlier.  I used to get up between noon and 1:00.  I didn’t mind that I went to bed really late and got up late but that won’t do while I’m at Brave Girl Camp.  I’ll miss out on half of the day!!!  Not to mention, I’d be missing breakfast.  If the photos on their website are any representation, I don’t want to miss out on any meals.  Yummy!  They even asked what our favorite treat/desert is.  I’m thinking that I’ll get some chocolate cake!!!  I’m so lucky to be going to Brave Girl Camp and soooo excited!!!

Blessings,

Christine

I’ll add the deets after I get up!!!

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-
Lili of the Valley; Ink-Palette; Paper-Papertrey Ink, K&Co.; Punch-EK Success; Flat Back Pearls-Kaiser Craft; Cuttlebug-border embossing folder, Nestabillities; Additional from stash-ribbon.

Challenges:
Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead-Fairies
City Crafter Challenge-Pink, purple and pearls
Lili of the Valley-sketch
Paper Sundaes-Pretty as a princess (girly girl cards)

10 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

very sweet Christine but your ballarina card is knock down Gorgeous!!!!!

June said...

Beautiful fairy card and by the way i love chloe she is a darling
hugs June xxxx

Jan Hennings said...

love your fairy card!

Terry said...

Love the beautiful layers and the soft pinks and blues on the background image, which is adorable!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a sweet card.

trisha too said...

She's adorable! What a cute card!

kris said...

OMGosh what a darling and beautiful card!!! i absolutely love the colors and that image is SWEET!!!!

Danni said...

This is just precious!So pretty!

SmilynStef said...

Love that ribbon ... very pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Completely cute! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Fairy Challenge!