Sunday, June 27, 2010

It’s a Small, Small World

I think this is one of the cutest vintage images!  It's a Small World And it reminds me of a cute song!  What else could you want?

McMahon Five Designs is having a M5D Digital Challenge for their newsletter subscribers.  With each project you make using a M5D, they will send you one free digital image.  How great is that!!!  This is my second card.  I haven’t gotten around to posting my first.  Maybe tomorrow.

Yesterday was very tiring.  I really didn’t do much except sit around and talk.  My mother’s best friend’s youngest and eldest daughters came to join in the garage sale.  It had been a long time since I had seen them so it was a lot of fun!!!  Talk, talk, talk!!!  I think all of us got sunburned but my niece took the prize.  She was very red!

Thanks for stopping by!  I love it when you come to visit!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-
McMahon Five Designs; Paper-October Afternoon; Ribbon-Papertrey Ink; Buttons-Papertrey Ink.

Challenges:
Card Patterns-sketch

9 comments:

Arlene said...

Such a fun card!!!!!

Jan Hennings said...

sweet image and love your card!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a cute image and I love your card!

Holly Young said...

Very cute Christine - and now I've got that song in my head!

Terry said...

What a wonderful image. Love your card!

Linda Ledbetter said...

That looks so much like the art I remember from books in grade school. I love it!

Stef H said...

fabulous card. and i defintely can see it as "it's a small world"! to cute.

dstandard said...

Fabulous - love your take! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Kristine said...

Super vintage card Christine!! OH YA, I totally forgot about that free digi challenge going on! *slapping forehead* Thanks for that reminder! =)

~Kristine
M5D DT