Friday, June 18, 2010

Need a Lift?

If you’re a fan of shy bears, then you’ll like my next card.  100_6713 Perfect for just about any occasion when someone needs a pick-me-up!  Aren’t they adorable.  They will be available at the Squigglefly store tomorrow!  They were drawn by Lynne Stansberry.

I can’t believe it but my term at Squigglefly is almost over.  I have one more challenge and one more release before I’m done.:-(  But I still have tons of images that I love so you’ll certainly still be seeing some Squigglefly around here!!!

I haven’t been around much this week because I’ve had a migraine but I woke up without it today so YAY!!!!  I’ve been working on several things this week but kinda’ jumpin’ from here to there so, hopefully I can finish up a couple of things and get some stuff posted. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I really love our visits!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-
Squigglefly; Paper-DCWV; Buttons-Papertrey Ink; Punch-The Paper Studio.

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday-sketch

6 comments:

Stef H said...

oh that is just the cutest! glad your migraine went away. good to see you!

hugs :)

Holly Young said...

Just charming! I love the blues and greens in this and your flowers are really fun! Glad you're migraine free today Christine!

Danni said...

Hope the migraine stays gone! Wonderful card!

Terry said...

Very cute card! Your coloring of the bears is perfect! Love it!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

sweet as can be digital image and your card is beautiful!Love the blues and greens together

Kim. said...

This is an adorable image which you have coloured beautifully. Love this card so bright and cheery and as you say can be used for so many occasions.
Kim xXx