Thursday, June 10, 2010

Party Girls

I’m about ready to SCREAM!  First of all, this card was without a doubt one of the hardest I have ever made, bar done.  I colored the image two and a half times and made the card twice.  I will spare you those details!

Then, while trying to post it, every time I hit backspace, Windows Live Writer would stop working.  AAAAAAAAAAAck!

I really do like this cute little Girl’s Trip by Jackie Matthews! Party Girls Isn’t it adorable! They are cutie patooties, aren’t they?  But I think there might be something to say about how all the passenger’s eyes are closed!!!  That gal must be one heck of a driver!!!

So now you’ve seen two of Jackie’s new images so what are you waiting for?  Go!  Now!  See the rest!!!

Who knows what I’ll be up to next!!!  I don’t even know but be back here in a day or two to see!

Blessings,

Christine

Image-Squigglefly; Paper-Papertrey Ink, DCWV; Buttons-Papertrey Ink; Punch-EK Success; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities.

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

Well I'm sorry you had such a frustrating time making a card with this image, but the end result is so worth it! It's so cute and fun!
I think they're all jamming to their favorite songs!

Marlene said...

Adorable card! The ones that are the pains in the butt to make usually end up turning out beautifully in the end!

Terry said...

I would say it is adorable and yes they are "cutie Patotties." Very cute!

Danni said...

super cute card!

Jacilynn said...

oh how cute! What a great image. Love your papers. super job!
x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a cute image and yes they do look like the driver is a little reckless! Great card! Don't you hate it when what you have planned in your mind isn't how it looks like you thought it would? I also have torn cards apart and recolored after I have finished them...not fun but definitely something that I feel the need to do now and then! lol! This is wonderful Christine and well worth your extra effort!
Hugs,
Georgia

Kim. said...

Isn't it so annoying when a card just don't go how you would love it to. However this version is gorgeous and the image really is a cutie and coloured beautifully too.
Kim xXx