Friday, June 4, 2010

Short Week

Be sure to check out my giveaway by clicking the picture above.

Wow, this week has flown by.  You would think, since I don’t work that each week would be pretty much like another but this one got away from me.  I’ve been just kind of hanging out since I hurt my ribs.  I can’t believe how much that pain caused me to slow down.  But I woke up on Wednesday wondering where the heck all the pain went.  I took advantage it and did some stuff around the house and then welcomed it back but just for the evening. 

But by the next morning, no more rib pain but one heck of a migraine.  My doctor has given me three types of pain med—small, medium and large.  I have a very mild one that I take for my everyday aches and pains.  The other two he just recently prescribed—one for mid-size migraines and another one for the whoppers.  Thankfully I haven’t taken any of the whoppers but I took one of the mid-size and it made me want to sit and stare at the TV all day long!!!

My truck wasn’t working right so I took it in to the tire store.  It wasn’t steering as it should.  Four new (to me) tires later and I’m one happy driver.  Tires for my truck run upwards of $100 dollars so I’m glad they had used ones.  That really cuts into my stamping budget!!!!

I have an image all colored and ready to be made into a card that I will get done first thing tomorrow.  It’s such a fun image and can be used for a lot of cards for the kiddos.

When the shade comes around to my yard, I’ll be in the garden.  I have a tomato, a pepper and an eggplant to plant, plus a few flowers!!!

See ya’ll tomorrow!!!

Blessings,

Christine

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Christine,, I'm glad your feeling better. My week flew by too, I had to work all week. so not much creative time leftover!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Oh, migraines are so awful! I hope you're 100 percent better now, and I'm so happy your ribs are finally better!

Lynn Stevens said...

me again, I left a little something on my blog for you, no pressure!