This is one of my favorite Tildas (I think they are all my favorites. *giggle*) and whenever I color it, it reminds me of my sister, Rose, so I decided to make a belated birthday card for her. I think I may have gone a little crazy with the distressing. It looks a little better in person.
She’s coming this weekend to bring things for what is ending up to be a huge garage sale. She already knows what her gift is. I picked up an original Sizzix at a thrift store for $5.00 and asked her if she wanted it for her birthday. I have ordered the accessories that she needs plus a few other goodies to be delivered to her house next week.
Holly sent me some great Squigglefly images and I’ve been playing with them today. I have an exciting project planned for them. I hope it turns out as good as it looks in my mind! Of course, the new images will be available on Saturday.
I hope you had a great Tuesday! See ya’ on Wednesday!!!
Blessings,
Christine
Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-Magnolia; Ink-Palette Black, Distress Ink; Paper-; Flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts colored with Copics; Punch-Martha Stewart; Cuttlebug-Nestibillities, Tim Holtz Texture Fade embossing folder.
Challenges:
Creative Card Crew-Easel card
Just Magnolia-In the garden
Jugs Challenge-
Allsorts-sketch
KL Stampin N Scrappin-Shabby
Magnolia Down Under-Embossing
19 comments:
Gorgeous. I know what you mean about all the Tildas being your favorites. Everytime they have a new release I think " I have to get that one". Great card. Love those flowers.
x
I'm sure your sister Rose will Love this! so sweet!
Oh my Christine this is one gorgeous card I adore the papers and flowers and of course Tilda looks wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x
OMGOSH I love all your Distressing, and your right stuff always looks better IRL!! I love your flowers and your embossing:-) so fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at MDUC this week!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx
Fabulous job - it must look amazing IRL - it looks gorgeous here.
Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx
Such a lovely design for us to peek at this week! I {heart} those Tilda images so much! Thanks for sharing with us at KLSNS this week :)
Is there a such thing as too much Distress? Your sister will love her card! It is just so cute!
This is wonderful and I know your sister is going to love it! The distressing you did is great and those roses are really special!
Can't wait to see what you've got planned with the SF images!
Beautiful card, Christine!
I think your distressing is fine! I just love Tilda's too! Great job with this weeks color challenge and those flowers are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week!
beautiful card, I love this pretty Tilda too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
This is so pretty!!! The flowers are stunning :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!
beautiful card and love the blog Back ground thank you for the lind word about my dog Dita. You have some beautiful pets on show here!
love Dawn xx
incredible incredible! She's so cute!
Just beautiful, wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Love your card!! Beautiful!!
Thank you for playing with us at MDUC this week.
hugs, Janiel
Fabulous card love the distressing such a great take on the sketch...x
Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x
I love that Tilda too! Her little hat is so cute! Love the card and how you used the JUGs colors! Hope your sister liked it! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!
Such a cute image and stunning roses!
Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew this time.
Hugs
Jen x
Post a Comment