Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We Have a Winner!!!

The winner of this beautiful stamp is--

Jan of Papercraft Pleasures

Jan, please email me at changeofheart56 (at) gmail (dot) com with your snail mail address.  I’ll send my duplicate stamp as well as some other crafty stuff!

Plus, I was so impressed by this idea on Stempelientje's, I decided to send her a little something as well!  Stempelientje, please email me your address and I’ll get a surprise package out to you!!!

Congratulations ladies!

To all the rest of you, thank you so much for leaving such kind comments and please come back for a visit now and again.  I always love to here from you!!!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations Jan!!! That was very nice of you Christine!!!

Jan Hennings said...

HOW SWEET!!! Thanks so much :) I love this stamp and can't wait to use it! Am I a lucky duck, or what????

Carmen said...

Congratulations Jan :D Thanks for the chance Christine :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,

How nice and lovely that you will send me something for my 'cheap tip'! It was just a fluke I discovered that,as my 7 year old daughter likes crafting also and has her own little workarea in my craftsroom.She had been busy decorating a cardboard box with aluminium foil and took the whole roll out.(I have pictures of her on my blog today)And the empty box was just lying there,when I realized it looked about the same size as my small ribbon rolls.And I am a very practical person,and hey presto! They fitted!I know I should be decorating the box,but I usually don't make things for myself,I like to make things for others.And of course Jan,congrats with the winning of that georgeous stamp and Christine thank you for offering it!
I will send you my details.
Greetings from a very happy Stempelientje.

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats to Jan!

Kim. said...

Congratulations ladies.
Kim xXx