2nd Post of the Day. Please scroll down for my Vintage Cookbook!
Be sure to check out my giveaway by clicking the picture above.
Okay, when Holly sent this image, I kinda’ went GROSS! But as I started painting it, I really warmed up to this cute little worm. Worms can have cupcakes too as long as it’s not mine! Oops, now that I look at him here, I meant to glue some googley eyes on him. Just imagine him that way, okay?
This cute little worm was part of last weeks release at Squigglefly. It was drawn by Jackie Mathews. There are a ton of cute images by Jackie in the release last Saturday. I have one more that will be up next!!!
Now I’m off to get to work on that one. It’s soooo cute!
Blessings,
Christine
Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-Squigglefly; Sentiment-Clear Dollar Stamps; Ink-Papertrey Ink Pure Black; Paper-DCWV; Punch-EK Success; Flowers-Provo Craft; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities; Additional from stash-ribbon, gems.
Challenges:
Cupcake Craft-Dazzle us
4 comments:
oh it's cute Christine! I love the papers you used and your lay out is awesome! I think googley eyes will be the perfect finishing touch!
I was not sure what to expect with "Wormy Cupcakes," but it really is cute! I so think the googley eyes are in order!!
Hi Christine! I wasn't sure what to expect from the post title either, but this is actually cute! I think the googly eyes will be the perfect touch! Awesome job!
Hi! Gorgeous creation... love the bow! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, hugs Shelly ;)
Post a Comment