Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another Post…

just for you!!!

Remember—Comments on every post during the month until September 23 will be counted towards the blog candy!!!

I’ve promised myself to post every single day until my birthday so I can give you as many chance as possible to enter into my giveaway.  Aren’t I nice?  So what’s on the agenda today, you ask?  img048 The old time photo of my sister’s and I that we had taken at the fair!  These photos are so much fun and it was fun to take with the sisters.  Notice, I am the sheriff with my six shooters ready to go!!!  We had wished that we did this on the way into the fair instead of on the way out.  We were tired and sore but it was still a lot of fun!!!

I really want to get in on the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge plus the Linda’s Compendium of Curiosities challenge so I’m off to get to work.  Maybe I’ll have another post today!!!

Blessings,

Christine

9 comments:

Stef H said...

too much fun! you would have made a stunning cowgirl!!!

hugs :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun picture. TFS.

Jacilynn said...

great pic! I don't remember seeing these at the fair.
x

Terry said...

How fun to have such an awesome picture of the shooters three! Love it!

NicNacManiac said...

Howdy Pardner...you guys look like you are enjoying yourselves xOxO

Lynn Stevens said...

Well you three make a great team! makes me wanna saddle up and mosey on over for a cold one pardner!

My name is Wynneth said...

That looks like a really fun trip with your sisters :O) Gret picture!
hugs
wynneth
x

Kim. said...

Lol what a great photo.
Kim xXx

Tanya said...

Great fun picture :)