Friday, September 10, 2010

In Remembrance

Of 9-11-01 

9-11 rrememberance copy

1.  Flag raising at the site of the Twin Towers

2.  The Pentagon

3.  Pennsylvania

4.  Twin Towers Memorial

5.  New York Fire Department Memorial

6.  Twin Towers Prior to 9-11-01

7.  The Pentagon Memorial

8.  Teardrop Memorial donated by Russia and sits in New Jersey across the Harbor from the Twin Tower site.

9.  Firefighter’s tattoo

Please take a moment of silence for all those who perished on 9-11-2001 and for their families and loved ones.

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Its hard to believe that was 9 years ago. It seems like yesterday. Such a tragedy!

Terry said...

I was on the phone with my DH watching the stock market channel, when the first plan hit the building! I said to DH that a plane crashed into the building and then there was the second one! What a terrible event!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

A day that will live forever in our memories... Such a horrendous day for all those families... I remember trying to get in contact with both my niece and nephew that day who both worked near the Towers...both were safe and I thanked God and then prayed for all of the other families who weren't as lucky as ours had been...

Anonymous said...

For me the day I also lost my first baby.

Anonymous said...

For me the day I also lost my first baby.

Laurie said...

I know I'm late but this is really nice. I will never, never forget 9/11.