Thursday, September 23, 2010

It’s a Birthday Party!!!

Everybody loves a party, don’t they!!!  And I brought the presents!

I’ve already told you about this:  and this:  100_8066

and now I have this. 

That’s right three winners.  Prize two and three will come with some of my favorite embellies from my stash.  The first prize will be mailed directly to you from the shipped.

Who won, you ask? 

Larisa

Lynn Stevens

Nikki

Please email me at changeofheart56 at gmail dot com with your choices in the order of which you want the most.  The first person will get there first choice and so on.  If you haven’t contacted me, I will draw another name on Saturday.

It’s been so much fun reading everyone’s comments.  Thanks for playing along with me!!!

Blessings,

Christine

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats lucky winners!!!!
Thanks Christine for the chance...

Terry said...

How about if I just contact you first! Ha!Ha! Congratulations winners! Happy Birthday Christine!! I hope you are doing something fun! Hugs from CA

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Happy Birthday Christine. :) Michelle

Lynn Stevens said...

I came by to Wish you a happy Birthday! and WOW how wonderful. I'll send you a p.m
hugs Lynn

2amscrapper said...

Happy Birthday! YAY winners!

Kim. said...

Happy Birthday Christine hope you have had a wonderful day.
Congratulations to Larisa, Lynn & Nikki.
Kim xXx

Stef H said...

congrats to the lucky ladies!

happy birthday christine and many, many more.

hugs & smiles :)