Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY September 21, 2010

Outside my window...beautiful, sunny cool day. 
I am thinking...I need to go to the store.
I am thankful for...Marion from my ABC swap for sending me some nice things to use on my pages.
From the kitchen...frozen dinner.  What I make most nights.
I am wearing...gray dress.
I am creating...finishing up my “V” page for the ABC book.
I am going...to finish my pages.
I am reading...the same two books.  I haven’t been reading much lately. :-(
I am hoping...to have a great week.
I am hearing...Dr Phil.
Around the house...feeling good about the things that I’m getting done!!!
One of my favorite things...chocolate cake.
A few plans for the rest of the week:  get my dresser finished up.
Here is a picture or thought I am sharing..beautiful red roses from my garden and a bug.

10-09-21a

10-09-21

If you would like to take part each Tuesday, go to the Simple Woman’s Daybook blog and share your link.

Blessings,

Christine

7 comments:

Terry said...

I need to get more things done!! Love those red roses and yes, they are gorgeous! Have a wonderful evening!

Jan Hennings said...

Your roses are beautiful and I love the vibrant color!

Tanya said...

Awesome roses(my mum fun roses too :)

Lynn Stevens said...

some nice things to be thankful for and those roses are Gorgeous!

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous flowers! I'm really enjoying the current weather...not to too.
Can't wait for the big game Sat! :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

What a wonderful thoughtful way to look at your day! I did go and get all the info on doing this...perhaps I will soon... I love your roses and the insect on the one...beautiful!

Laurie said...

WOW! Are those your roses?! I can almost smell them, Christine! Gorgeous!