Sunday, October 3, 2010

More from Studio 313

No clever title today.  There just wasn’t one coming to me!!!  But I have to say, Shawne is clever with these fun images from Studio 313.  I have a few things to share today. 

I love celebrating all the holidays of fall.  I’m not much of a scary Halloween gal but I do love the cute side. 

group shotAnd Shawne’s Halloween images are soooo cute!!!!

boo First up, I made a little plaque to hang.  I colored the wooden plaque with Creative Inspirations paint.  I colored the sweet monster and ghosts with Copics then painted them with two coats of Mod Podge which makes the paper flexible and tear resistant.  After the Mod Podge was dry, I molded them into puffy shapes (they don’t show up well in the photo) and applied them and the “Boo!” onto the plaque to which I had already attached a border piece of Debbie Mumm paper.  (All of the projects use Debbie Mumm paper.)  I added some fun buttons—see the pumpkin I used for the dot on the exclamation point.  I strung and wound some wire around beads and I will be able to hang it from wire.

spooktacular Next up is a card made with Shawne’s “You’re Spook-tacular” image.  I used the my fun MS drippy border punch.  The little ghost is another fun button!!!

trick or treat Now, the cute little Molly with her sweet dog!  Isn’t she adorable in her little pumpkin costume!!!  Love it!!!  Even  more Halloween buttons!!!  I got these at Hobby Lobby a few years ago!!!

That’s it for tonight.  I’ll be making another card with the last Studio 313 image that I brought with me.  Sue sent me some more images Saturday morning but I don’t have a way to print them here.  I really want to make something with the cutie-patootie Fabulous and Feathered Lou!  This is the colored version.  It comes when you buy the digi as well as some fun sentiments. 

Have you ever read the Stephanie Plum mystery novels by Janet Evanovich?  Doesn’t this image remind you of the lovely Lula in her books?  Cute and sassy!!!  I can’t wait to get my Copics on her!!!

Thanks for stopping buy.  Don’t forget about my comment to win giveaway!!!  I love to hear from you!!!

Blessings,

Christine

10 comments:

Shawne said...

What cute, cute projects, the wire and beads made the plaque perfect for Halloween and I love what you did w/ the mod podge, I'll have to try that with mine (it's never even been opened!). Fun and colorful!

Terry said...

Love this darling projects! Just so cute!! Have a great day!

Kim. said...

These are all really cute projects but the plaque is my favourite those little ghosts are such sweeties lol, there is no way they could scare you.
Kim xXx

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I love all of these Christine. I especially love to make things like hanging plaques too, instead of always a card. They becomes such sweet decorations then. Wonderful art all the way around. :) Michelle

Stef H said...

holy moly christine! these are fabulous! absolutely fabulous.

oh i LOVE the stephanie plum series. she's soooooooooooo ME! on i was a legal assistant not a P.I. tho' boy i sure wanted to be. my fav books ever.

hugs :)

Jan Hennings said...

How adorable! These little ghosts are too sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday,but blogger would let me...but today I can! :)

I looooove the pumpkin doll card! Lovely!

Sue McMahon said...

Fantastic Eye Candy, Christine! Love these projects your created! Beautiful and FUN! HUGS Sue

Lynn Stevens said...

These are really sweet and your coloring is divine!

Kristine said...

These are all really great projects--love that sign!! Shawne does have some really cute images huh?! =)