Just a quick post tonight for my project using the Compendium of Curiosities challenge and the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge. Once again, I was able to combine these two wonderful challenges. Thank goodness that the CCC challenge was for two weeks because I didn’t get a chance to work on it last week. Plus, I had a heck of time with this technique and tag—it’s a triple try!!!
I won’t get into details here and bore you but this is as much work as I have put into a simple little tag! And to top it all off, I couldn’t get a good picture. I only brought a few supplies with me so I had to make do with what I had. I went and raided my sis’ craft supplies to find the yarn to use in the tag!
I’m very sleepy tonight so I’m going to keep this short. I’m getting up early to put some chicken soup on. I’m going to make chicken and dumplings for dinner for when the girls get home tomorrow. With it Columbus Day on Monday, everybody is still off work until Tuesday so no one will have to be rushing home!
I hope you all have a beautiful and peaceful Sunday!!!
Blessings,
Christine
All supplies are Tim Holtz stamps, Distress Inks, Fragments.
9 comments:
Beautiful tag! I love the blues! The chicken soup and dumplings sounds so good! Have a great Sunday!
Your tag is lovely and that chicken soup sounds AWESOME! Have a fun and blessed day, Christine!
Hugs,
Coralie
NUMMY! Dumplings sound so good!
Beautiful tag and love the TH goods :)
The tags looks great Christine,just a pity that the picture isnt sharp.
I have absolutely no idea what Columbus day is,but I asume it is a day with festiveties?
This tag looks great, it can be really difficult to craft when you don't have your own things so well done for making something so beautiful.
Kim xXx
Well for not having your supplies you still pulled it off!
I hope everyone enjoyed your Chicken soup and dumplings! yum yum!
Hi Christine! =) Very pretty tag. I don't do tags much, but really should start on some with the holidays coming up! Hope you have a nice evening.
Very pretty tag! I really need to get going on making some for the holidays. Thanks for the inspiration!
Pretty tag - glad to hear you're doing ok. Thanks for the comments on my wine bottle on Moxie Fab - it's fun to see them!
Post a Comment