I felt soooo much better when I woke up this morning--very little pain left. I had to go pick up some prescriptions this afternoon so we decided to stop by Michael’s while we were out to see if we could find anything else for our pumpkins. We wandered around the store for an hour and neither of us spent more than $10.
Anyway, while on the way to the pharmacy, my transplant coordinator (Leann) called and said that all my test came out perfect!!! Once again, no rejection and all other tests came out beautifully!!! Leann said that Rose and I should go celebrate. We're going to the museum, dinner and a movie tomorrow with Trisha! Trisha has to work for a couple of hours early in the morning and then we’ll go have fun!
I mentioned yesterday that I had to have a couple of things froze of my hand. While I was on the computer last night, I noticed that one of my blisters looked like Australia so I thought it would be fun to share! Kinda’ gross but kinda’ fun!!! That blister has expanded to about twice it’s size now but it doesn’t hurt unless I bump it. I’ll be kinda happy when it bursts and starts to heal. Ya’ know it’s kind of hard to take a photo of your right hand. I had to turn the camera sideways to get the right angle. The bottom one looks kinda’ like a heart!
Have a great Saturday everyone!!!! I need to have my pumpkin done tomorrow night for a contest so when we get home, that’s what I’ll be doing for the rest of the evening. I think it’s going to look great!
Blessings,
Christine
5 comments:
Congratulations on perfect results! Well done!
You are too funny... they actually look very painful! Anyways, CONGRATS on the tests coming out great! I'm happy for you and have FUN celebrating =D Have a great weekend! I'm almost out the door to my girls' 4-H Awards night. Ü
Ouch! But, it was worth it -- I am so glad everything checked out okay!
OK, now I see the blisters! I must have missed this post!
oh i am soooooooooooo glad all is well.
hugs :)
Post a Comment