Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shouting from the Rooftops!!!

No, I’m not really on the roof but this is the best place for me to shout out—my neighbors would think I’m insane!

It’s now official, I’m going on the Brave Girls Alumni Cruise!!!  Making Brave Girl art on the open seas with a stop off at Nassau!  What could be better for a cold day in March!  Let’s just hope I can get a passport in time.  If not, all’s okay.  I’ll just stay on the ship and make more art!!!

12 comments:

Terry said...

You will get your passport in time. How wonderful for you!!

Stef H said...

wow! is that fabulous or what!!! wow!

hugs :)

Sue McMahon said...

CONGRATS!!! Enjoy it for me too! I'm slightly ok...a lotl scared of cruises. I have a little history with that..so if you want the details...email me (I can talk and produce family history from the actual TITANIC voyage. CONGRATS and I am so happy to watch your adventure from the sandy, dry beach, no water, no boat, land beneath my feet, that i stand. :) I hope you have a BLAST and LEARN a ton! You GO GIRL!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

You will have a blast for sure. I've never been on a cruise, but still have hopes to one day go on one. :)

Jacilynn said...

woo hoo. that sounds awesome. congrats girlie

Jan Hennings said...

Christine,
THIS is more than AWESOME NEWS! I know you really enjoyed your BGC and who wouldn't love to be going on a cruise!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a fabulous adventure you will be having! GOOD FOR YOU!
Enjoy!!!
Big Hugs,
Coralie

Kristine said...

WoooHOOO!! Good for you CHristine! You will have such a blast =0)

Kim. said...

Woo hoo how lucky are you, I am not surprised you are shouting from the roof top lol. By the way mum is still flat out and this is her son showing her all the blog pages and acting as her secretary!!! Mum says thanks for the message too.
Kim xXx aka Jake lol

Laurie said...

How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yohoooo Excellent! I hope you will have much fun!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow ,how cool Christine, I'm sure you will have a fantastic time!