
FOR TODAY October 5, 2010
Outside my window...beautiful, sunny fall day. I can finally say it’s a fall day!!! Yay!!!
I am thinking...not much.
I am thankful for...my ability to visit my sister to help out when I can.
From the kitchen...don’t know. I’m on a kind of vacation.
I am wearing...still in my pjs. Hey, I didn’t get to sleep until 3:00 am.
I am creating...a new card from M5D and then I’m going to color some images I brought with me! Plus, I’m going to start an afghan that I’m making for my nephew.
I am going...to find a fun activity for me today. Maybe the bird refuge, maybe a drive in the mountains to see more fall leaves. We’ll see!!!
I am reading...the same two books. I haven’t been reading much lately. :-(
I am hoping...for my sisters and niece to have a good vacation.
I am hearing...my favorite show in Utah—Studio 5.
Around the house...it’s not my house, so not much. I do need to do the dishes though.
One of my favorite things...cool and crisp fall days.
A few plans for the rest of the week: some more vacation type things. As many times as I’ve been to Utah, there are still a lot of things I haven’t seen.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing.. a photo I took last week at Cascade Springs.
If you would like to take part each Tuesday, go to the Simple Woman’s Daybook blog and share your link.
Blessings,
Christine
7 comments:
That is a beautiful picture you took! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!
Beautiful post and the photo is gorgeous..wouldn't that picture be cool to frame?
Thanks for sharing your personal stuff with us!
Always nice to learn about the person behind the blog.
The picture of Cascade Springs is beautiful,I just love nature pictures!
beautiful photo!It sounds like you are having the type of day I am envious of...enjoy!
I always enjoy reading from your daybook, Christine! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs,
Coralie
I can almost hear the rushing water over those rocks! beautiful
Thanks for sharing what's going on. Beautiful photo of Cascade Spring. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Post a Comment