Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Vintage Ghost

When Sue from McMahon Five Designs first sent me this image, I immediately feel in love with it!  vintage ghost There is something about this lady that I instantly loved.  I colored her face and added a few more shadows to her costume then cut her out, tearing the bottom.  This is my favorite card in a long time and I can’t even tell you why.  LOVE it!!!  Okay, enough gushing about my own card!  I’ll just get this posted.  There are soooo many digital images being released today at McMahon Five Designs – some are from Shawne at Studio 313, some McMahon Vintage images as well as some from Jessica Original!  Let’s see if I can go find some!

mellow out digital stamp

I’m in love with this set!!!  You have got to go over and check out what my DT sister Kristine made with it!  You will be blown away.  You can click on the picture to got to the M5D page or on Kristine’s name to go to her blog!  Leave her some love while you’re there.  It’s such a beautiful gift piece!

McMahon Vintage also released a few Fall/Halloween images!

witch digital stampowl moon maiden digital stamp

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Halloween’s Witch and Owl Moon’s Maiden.  I’m currently working on a card with Owl Moon’s Maiden.  I’ll probably be back later today with that one!

See ya’ later alligator!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics, Distress Ink; Image-
McMahon Vintage; Ink-Distress Ink; Paper-The Girl Paperie--altered with Distress Ink; Punch-Marvy; Chipboard house--Maya Road.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show--spooky
Kaboodle Doodles--Contains a bat
The Pink Elephant--Brown and orange
A Crafty Little Place--spooky
Sampin’ for the Weekend--Halloween/fall
Crazy 4 Challenges--Halloween
Creative Inspiration--Halloween/fall
Simon Says--punches

Creative Card Crew--Punch it
Crafty Creations--Halloween or perhaps, autumn
Dutch Dare--Halloween or purple, black, green, orange
Paper Play--A haunting we will go
Daring Cardmakers--Halloween

16 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Oh WOW!!!!! I can see why you are so happy with this. It's wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

That card looks FANTASTIC Christine! I love it!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Wonderful....wonderful card!!

Thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge blog!!

Stef H said...

omgoodness! i can see why you fell in love with this image! it's GORGEOUS!! and you just made her come alive. absolutely gorgeous!!!!

do your digis in your spare time when you're bored. it's way too time consuming and never ending. take it from one who KNOWS!

have a very happy halloween and a super weekend.

hugs :)

Kristine said...

WOW, you sure have a way with the vintage Christine!! =) Doesn't it feel GREAT to love your end results? Great job! And thanks for the shout out too! I totally spaced announcing the rest of the NR's. I was thinking of doing one with the owl Moon's Maiden as well... guess I'm kinda running low on time eh? LOL. Can't wait to see yours!

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

papertrails leaver said...

Love that you share your work with others with pride! You should be very proud of this beautiful card you made! I thought it was a vintage Clip art piece upon first seeing. You truly brought this image to life. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine, wow, this is awesome, beautiful and it does have an eerie look to it but I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pattie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations challenge!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is beautiful !!

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Deirdre said...

Beautiful.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
Sheri~ACLP DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, I think the tearing at the bottom of your image made her more haunting. REally neat card. Kind of creepy, but in the good way.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Lori said...

What a wonderful image to work with, and you've done a lovely job with it! Love this, and thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

~*Joni said...

Christine this is such a neat image! I don't think I've ever seen one so realistic, your added coloring brings so much depth to it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT

Agnieszka M said...

Your card is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time. Good Luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka