Saturday, November 6, 2010

Good News and and Enabler Alert!

I have such great news!  I am the newest designer for the Paper Maniac store!  Yay!!!  This is my favorite online store that I order from the most.  Patricia offers great prices (many things are sold at a discount) and Paper Maniac is where I buy my Copics.  Their Copic Sketch markers are only $4.99.

I buy most of my Copics as part of their Copics Coloring Kit where you get eight Copics and tutorials for a project for one low price—$23.50 for Ciao and $35.00 for Sketch.  That’s only $4.25 per Sketch marker!  Wow!!!

The best news of all, is that we are having a sale with 20% off ALL stamps for the rest of the weekend!!!  Wow—especially since many of them are below retail anyway.  I know I’m going to go have a look!  Plus, all single sheets of patterned paper are only .25 until supplies last!  Wow again!!!

So go here to the Paper Maniac store to have a look around!!!

Blessings,

Christine

7 comments:

Jacilynn said...

yay, I love that store. Congrats!
x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Yay, Christine! That is fabulous news, and I'm so happy for you!

Jan Hennings said...

Congrats on becoming a designer :) Off to check it out :)

Kim. said...

Congratulations on the new design post, can't wait to see what delights you bring us. I am finally at the sitting up stage and typing this myself yay.
Kim xXx

Terry said...

I am so excited for you!! Big Congratulations!!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Whoop Whoop CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations!!! Awesome!I will go and check this store out!