As promised, another card from the McMahon Vintage that you can buy at M5D. Love this beautiful turnkey. I searched Google for a picture of a turkey so I could color it properly. Most of the turkey’s I see are in the frozen foods department.
I know I promised to post yesterday but I wasn’t feeling very well at all. I even went to bed at 10:00. That’s four hours early for me!!! I really got some rest last night and I’m feeling much better today!!!
I’ll be back tomorrow with my last card from the M5D release!!!
Blessings,
Christine
Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-McMahon Vintage; Ink-Distress Ink; Paper-Tim Holtz; Ribbon-Michaels; Other from stash-buttons.
Challenges:
Creative Card Crew--Give thanks
Digital Tuesday--Anything with wings
Papertake Weekly--Autumn
ABC Challenge--Holidays (any holiday)
11 comments:
Wow this is gorgeous what a fabulous image coloured so beautifully I also love those papers and your design it looks great thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
hugs
Lorraine x
A GREAT vintage card! Love this Tom the turkey! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
gorgeous card Christine love the hugh bow! thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
sure glad you're feeling better. absolutely gorgeous turkey! way better than any "store or frozen" kind - lol
hugs :)
You colored the Tom with perfection! Love this fabulous vintage card. Enjoy your weekend!
Wonderful Thanksgiving card, Frozen turkey was tooo funny!
Glad your feeling better today!
Lovely card Christine, the vintage feel is fab ! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x
You colored yours so much better than I did mine. Yours is so much more colorful! Beautiful with the bg papers and sweet little buttons!
HUGS
Sue
Wow what a beautiful turkey card! What a perfect image and design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the creative card crew.
Denise
CCC-DT
What a gorgeous creation.So many wonderful layers .This turkey is so wel coloured. Thanks for playing with Papertake Weekly!
What a beautiful card! That bow is simply fabulous!
Thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Card Crew!
Chrissie
Post a Comment