Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eat Cake

01-18 eat cake

It’s my day again to post on the Paper Maniac Inspiration blog. This week we are showing off our Memory Box papers (and stamps if I had one). I hadn’t seen Memory Box papers before ordering them from Paper Maniac and I am in love with them now. They are kind of whimsical, kind of vintage, kind of shabby all in one paper stack. They’ve become quite a popular line at the store. There are some great Memory Box stamps as well.

I chose to play with the Memory Box Gossamer stack and since I don’t have an appropriate Memory Box stamp (the only one I have is Christmas) I chose to use the Unity Domestic Bliss set by Melody Ross. Of course, you all know how much I love things by Melody!!! I also added some Kaisercraft pearls that I colored with Copics.

Speaking of which, Patti is now stocking Melody’s Homespun Chic and Artsy Urban papers by GCD. She has also ordered some others that are debuting at CHA. I know I’ll be ordering one of everything that she gets!!!

So, I hope I’ve kept you with me until now! We are having an Inventory Reduction Sale at Paper Maniac and it’s a progressive sale. This is how it works.

Sale adPatti has put tons and tons of stuff on sale. Happy shopping!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-ink; Image-
Unity Domestic Bliss by Melody Ross; Sentiment-Unity Domestic Bliss by Melody Ross; Ink-Papertrey Ink; Paper-Memory Box; Pearls-KaiserCraft colored with Copics; Ribbon-Papertrey Ink; Punch-Martha Stewart; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities.

Challenges:
Stamp Something--Anything goes
Sketch Saturday--sketch
Pile it On--Anything goes

10 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card! Love those Melody Ross Stamps and you showed them off well here!

Terry said...

Christine, your card is so pretty. Beautful border punching and the image is so nicely layered. Love this!

Jan Hennings said...

too, too cute and love the pink!

Shelley said...

This is lovely! I'm off to shop papers.

Dee in N.H. said...

Gorgeous card! I really love that paper!

trisha too said...

Okay, I REALLY like this card. I'm not a big card maker (mostly admire from afar, you know what I mean?), but I seriously want to get that cakey stamp and case you!!

:)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Christine this is beautiful I love that image, the papers and ribbon are truly gorgeous.
hugs
Lorraine x

Lynn Stevens said...

Darling card , all you need is Marie! LOL.
I'm off to check out the sale, Thanks for the heads up!
hugs Lynn

Kim. said...

This is a really pretty card and I think that stamp; was made for those papers, it complements them so well.
Kim xXx

Ruby Taylor said...

Love the colors you chose and especially the reasons you chose them for! I think it's fantastic that you put the pin in the flower so it can be removed and worn. Super fantastic job and big {{Hugs}}