Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fairy Princess Birthday

fairy princess birthday purple

I’ve mentioned before that I make birthday cards for my sister’s Sunday School class.  The kids are 3 years old when them come into class, turning four.  I Red heart the stories that she tells about them!!!  They are so fun!

fairy princess birthday purple inside

I bought this My Favorite Things sentiment stamp just for the purpose of these Sunday School cards.  It’s a very sweet princess verse!

That’s it for today.  I’ll be finishing up more cards tomorrow since I’m all current on my Soul Restoration class.  I kind of miss making cards.  It’s been awhile since I made any cards except DT projects.

Have a great week!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-Pollycraft; Sentiment-My Favorite Things; Ink-Papertrey Ink; Paper-DCWV; Ribbon-Papertrey Ink; Buttons-Papertrey Ink; Other from stash-twine.

Challenges:
Flutterby Wednesday--open
Creative Belli--The letter “P”
Dutch Dare--sketch
Crafts for Eternity--String, flower, button
Stamp Something--Cute something
Pile it On--Anything goes

10 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

What a sweet thing to do for the little ones! I'm sure they love them!

Tamara Morton said...

Such a pretty card I love the ribbon and buttons
Thanks for joining us at Creative Belli this week
Hugs
Tamara

Larisa said...

Very nice card!! Love the Fairy a lot))) Great colouring))) All details are so good__

Robin Parker said...

Love the pink and purple. Great idea for the Princess. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

Jacilynn said...

soo cute! that bow is gorgeous! And what a sweet thing to do. My son is a 3 year old and loves his sunday school teacher.
:)

pinky said...

Gorgeous creation, just love the big bow. Thanks for playing along at C4E embellishment challenge this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is really sweet!! Love your colors!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

michele said...

fabulous card Christine! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

Kelly Schelske said...

This fairy is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card-yes 4yr olds love princess stuff-thanks for sharing with us at the creative belli "P" challenge