It’s my turn to post on the Paper Maniac Inspirations blog. Our theme this week is vintage—my favorite style. I used two images and a sentiment from the fun Artistic Outpost Neverland set. I feel in love with this set and had to have it!!!
The paper is from the Kaisercraft English Rose pad. The lace is vintage from a RAK. I love using vintage items on my creations whenever I can. The pearls are Basic Grey and cardstock is Papertrey Ink.
Please check on the Paper Maniac Inspirations blog the rest of the week to see some more vintage creations.
The Soul Restoration class starts tomorrow, 1-11-11 at 11:11 pm. I’m so excited, kinda’ like the first day of school!!! I’m heading to be now (they are taking my internet down in two minutes). See you tomorrow!!!
Blessings,
Christine
Stamps: Artistic Outpost
11 comments:
What a gorgeous card, Christine!
Love this card!!!!
Georgeous!!
Awesome card! Perfect choice of colors. The lace and the bling are fantastic!
i love it!
hugs :)
Oh Christine,
This is beautiful!!
What a pretty card! I love that sentiment too!
I saw this on my reader and had to hop over to see where that stamp is from! I have a 4 year old OBSESSED wtih Peter pan.
Great card!
You did a great job with it too Christine!!!
Beautiful card- love the pearls ! Patsy from
HeARTworks
How pretty, love the soft colors! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.
Post a Comment