Thursday, January 27, 2011

McMahon Five New Release

 

It’s release time at McMahon Five Designs again!!!  How sweet is that!!!  This week I made a card with this beautiful victorian floral banner digital image.  Love it!  One of my favorite cards ever.  I used Basic Grey’s Capella paper, a Hero Arts sentiment and a Wilton doily for my card.

Be sure to take a look at all the images all the way down because there’s a freebie at the end!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Floral Banner
 


As an added BONUS this week,
Shawne is offering a Charm Digi Set
FOR FREE
and asking you to play along in her
Charm Theme on her Challenge Blog!


Hurry! Challenge ends Monday!
$25.00 in Images Up For Grabs!!!

 
To see all the projects by the lovely Design Team, please visit there blogs!

Blessings,

Christine

Challenges:
Copic Creations--What’s new
Paper Play--Layer it up
Basic Grey Challenge--Flower power
Sketch Saturday--Sketch

13 comments:

Terry said...

I think I will be your first visitor! Very pretty design! Love this card! Enjoy your day!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am with you- I took one look at this image and LOVED it- had to have it! Your card is beautiful- love the colors and the doily is such a pretty accent!

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh this is gorgeous that image is beautiful I love the softness of it this looks an ACE card Christine.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jan Hennings said...

Just beautiful and love the design. Such soft colors and the doiley adds so much :)

Carolyn said...

Very nice card. That is a beautiful banner. Nicely done.

Carolyn

Ruby Taylor said...

Christine, the floral banner card you made is gorgeous. Love the doily and all the other special touches...very vintage looking and I love it. I will miss you and the rest of the DT. I appreciate all the patience shown with me. {{Hugs}}

Leonie said...

What a great card!! Love the image! Nice digital images!

Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, hope to see you again!

Leonie xx

Lynn Stevens said...

What a great Valentine card this would make, so soft and romantic, I can almost smell the roses from here!

Tara Godfrey said...

Christine, your card is just gorgeous! Love the beautiful BG Capella papers and the gorgeous floral image!
Thanks so much for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges! Hugs,t

Sue McMahon said...

I really love the elegance of this card. It's simply beautiful! Just enough perfect details!! Fabulous! Hugs, Sue

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card, just love the image and papers you used.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and good luck !

Hugs,

Jo x

Deirdre said...

Beautiful.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our Layer it Up Challenge. ♥

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a lovely card, Christine. Love that banner. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.