It’s release day once again at McMahon Five Designs!!! We have some cute, some vintagey, some digi paper, all kinds of stuff for you today!!!
Today, I made a card with the adorable Solocosmo Alice image! I’m always partial to Alice in Wonderland images because my sister’s name is Alice.
Here’s the rest of the release!
Be sure to check out the samples by the rest of the Design Team!
Did you see my giveaway post yesterday? Don’t forget to check it out and leave a comment!!!
Blessings,
Christine











18 comments:
Oh Christine, your card is scrummy. I love the flowers and and the papers....they really add to it.
FairyD x
She is just so pretty, Christine! Beautiful use of papers!
I really love the softness and sweetness of this card. All the layers are perfect and of course...the bow. :) Beautiful, Christine!
Hugs
Sue
Gorgeous card Christine! I LOVE your soft green paper in the bg, and your roses are really lovely and perfect on there. You colored her so nicely too! =) Have a great day!!
Gorgeous card Christine! I LOVE your soft green paper in the bg, and your roses are really lovely and perfect on there. You colored her so nicely too! =) Have a great day!!
i was never fond of alice but your alice is gorgeous!!!!! and look at that candy. you have a fabulous heart!
hugs :)
Stunning card Christine that image is so sweet and I so love the softness and serenity of the colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This card is super cute.
Christine, Alice is wonderful the way you colored her and all the layers of perfectly delicious papers. I love big rose and bow too. They are perfect accents for Alice. :)
What a super sweet, feminine card. We love Alice here, and your card is just irresistable. I Love those flowers too. Sweet touch.
Hugs,
Carolyn
Lovely card- I love the blue dress and the beautiful flowers look great against the beautiful DSP.
Oh, goodness...this is so, so pretty!
Your card is so beautiful!
I wasn't successful linking your giveaway badge but I still want to say I love how you have put together elements for some lucky person to create a great art piece. I love that skiers image. Cheers !
I Love the Alice image and the coloring you did was wonderful.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
Gorgeous card, lovely new images, you picked beautiful colours and papers to go with this image and the flowers are a delightful finishing touch.
Kim xXx
The cutest Alice image I've ever seen!
Love the skiers too!
This is such a sweet card and the roses look great!
Post a Comment