Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scribbling with Tim

Posting quick so I don’t miss the deadline for the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge by Linda!!!  Back in a bit for details!

I’m back!  I made this tag on the day after the challenge was posted but was so busy with everything at Christmas time that I totally forgot to post it.  I saw a project on someone else’s blog yesterday and still almost forgot!  Yay, but it’s here now!!!

Listen to Your HeartThe challenge this week is the Scribble Stain technique!!!  I love this technique but you can’t really see it much on my tag.  I only have two colors of distress reinkers and not good ones for this technique to really show. 

More re-inkers are definitely on my wish list for 2010!  I’ve been buying a paint dauber every time I go to my lss but I think I’ll start adding reinters to that list!!!  There are just so many things that you can do with puddles of distress ink!

I’ve been working on a lot of fun creative projects this week and will hopefully have something to share tomorrow! 

Did you work in your Art Journal today for Art Journal Everyday?  I worked on a couple of things but not one of my art journals.  I’ll be making time for that between now and when I start on my project for Paper Maniac Inspiration this week!

See ya’ later alligator!!!

Blessings,

Christine

7 comments:

Terry said...

Gorgeous scribble tag! Love the blue colors! Can we ever have enough or the right stuff?

Jan Hennings said...

Very nice tag and the scribble effect is so neat :)

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful tag Christine the colours and images look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

gorgeous tag! never heard of that technique.

hugs :)

Linda Ledbetter said...

Happy new year, honey! It's so good to see you here, and I'm glad you remembered to post. Frankly, I'm surprised I remember to put shoes on these past couple of weeks-- the holiday season is madness, isn't it??

Your scribble stain distress tag is absolutely gorgeous. I love those soft, sweet colors and the beautiful sentiment. As always, you bring such a hopeful, positive feeling to your art, and it's really inspiring!

I'm looking forward to hanging out with you more in 2011!

Lynn Stevens said...

Its Gorgeous I missed my deadline by 1/2 hour due to my ink episode!LOL

Kim. said...

This is a gorgeous scribble tag, great choice of stamps used.
Do we ever have enough of what we all want lol.
Kim xXx