It’s my day again to post for the Paper Maniac Inspiration blog and our theme this week is winter.
I used the Memory Box Mistletoe paper stack. Aren’t those little birdies so cute dressed up in their hats and coats. I inked it all up with lots of Distress Ink. I added some of the paper to a chipboard bird and applied Distress Ink all over it as well. I dyed some crinkly rayon seam binding with some of the same colors of Distress Ink that I used on the papers.
Now it’s way past time for me to go to bed. I’m scheduling this post for noon so you’ll probably be seeing it before I even get logged on to my computer. He-he!!!
Blessings,
I’ll be back later with the deets. Also, I received my order in the mail for my giveaway so I’ll put everything together and take a photo later so we can get this thing started. I hope you like it!!!
Deets: Chipboard Image-GCD; Sentiment-Unity; Ink-Papertrey Ink Pure Black; Paper-Memory Box Mistletoe; Pearls-Kaiser Craft; Ribbon-rayon seam binding dyed with Distress Ink; Punch-McGill Swirls; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities.
Challenges:
Card Positioning System--sketch
13 comments:
beautiful card!
I have a cricut cart giveaway going right now. Feel Free to check my blog for details:)
I love that paper and the bow is fabulous!
;)
Beautiful card!
I like that bird paper!
Wowzer Christine this is amazing I am so in love with this creation, that bird image and flower is fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Wow what a super beautiful card! I love all the distress.
Hugs Bonnie
What a fun piece Christine, Love your bird and your ribbons are so cool!
This is such a pretty card! Love how you have the bird popping out!
omgoodness! this is gorgeous!!! wow!
they DID do an echo on hubby and the enfraction was 15 which is what spurned the angiogram and why they had to wait. last year when he had his heart attack it was 40 so there's been a really big drop - if i'm understanding what you're saying correctly!
hugs :)
Ooooh, this speaks to my heart! I LOOOVE birds! WOW, I could look at this all day. Love the vintage feel of it. Your paper is gorgeous and so is that bow. Love love! =) Some day I'm gonna decorate my craft room with birds. I don't know why I have this facination with them.
Such a pretty card! I love the beautiful papers you used, and the chipboard bird is a great touch! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥
sooooo pretty!!! I love the all the birds and the vintage feel!!!
wow Christine...you have outdone yourself here...this is truly a work of art! I love it!
Post a Comment