Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gentleman’s Bicycle

 
Forgive me please for not being to talkative today but I hardly slept at all last night.  I have another wonderful image from McMahon Vintage.  I love these vintage images to use in making men’s cards.  They are so perfect.
 
Here’s the rest of this weeks release.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For more projects using the images above, visit the Design Team blogs—Amy, Bonnie, Carolyn, Christine, Diane, Judy, Kristine, Lorie, Michelle, Raven, Shelly, Sue.
 
Blessings,

7 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a perfect masculine card.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Very distinguished card. So very male! I love it.
Hugs Bonnie

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love what you did with this image- I love the patterned paper you used- perfect masculine card!

Terry said...

Love that image! Such a great vintage masculine card! Hope you are ok and catch up on your sleep tonight!

Stef H said...

and a fabulous male card it is too!

hugs :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Such a dashing gent!
hope you get some sleep sweetie!
hugs Lynn

Jan Hennings said...

Christine,
I LOVE your masculine card and you really pulled off the use of lavendar in a beautiful way! Truly one of the neatest cards!