I love Tuesdays because because it’s my turn to share some beautiful projects using things from my favorite paper crafting store, Paper Maniac!!!
Today, I’m sharing a card made with some gorgeous products from the October Afternoon Happy Homemaker collection. Everything from the stamp to the paper to the journaling card is from the Happy Homemaker collection. This is one of my favorite paper collections ever. I love mid-century vintage and this collection epitomizes the 1950s. I love the 1950s so much that my kitchen is decorated in vintage 1950s!!!
I also used some Basic Grey buttons tied with some baker’s twine. I have a bottle full of Basic Grey buttons that I use all the time, not just when I use Basic Grey paper. The colors are all so plentiful and varied that they can be used with almost any paper line.
See ya’ next Tuesday!!!
Blessings,
Challenges:
Charisma Cardz--To die for
Sketch Saturday--sketch
5 comments:
Too cute and I love the bright colors!
Absolutely adorable! Love this!
oh you are not kidding! those papers are fabulous and i love how you used them. super image and absolutely stunning card!
i take it you're feeling better!!! GOOD!
hugs :)
So Fun and so RETRO!!!! Fab card!
hugs Lynn
Another gorgeous card Christine I so love those papers and the image is fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment