Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fresh Beginnings

How was your weekend?  I had a terrific weekend!!!  About a year ago, through a very strange series of circumstances on a trip to Utah, I literally met a long lost cousin.  This weekend, I was able to meet her two sister.  It was such a wonderful time!!!

04-12 fresh beginningsIt’s Tuesday again so that mean I’m here with another project for the Paper Maniac Inspirations blog. 

I love all the new products that Patti has gotten in the store.  The new releases from Webster’s Pages are definitely among my favorite!!!  Plus, the Webster’s Pages stamps by Unity make cardmaking easy!  I used some vintage lace and May Arts ribbon with a Basic Grey button added to the bow and some Kaisercraft pearls in the corner are the final touch. 

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Jacilynn said...

soo gorgeous! love this pretty card

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Christine that papers, sentiment and ribbon look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Terry said...

Very pretty card! I can't tie a bow to save my life! So glad you had a lovely weekend with family! We kind of just played and went to a good friend's grandson's #10 birthday party!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a beautiful card, Christine! I'm glad to hear you had just a fun weekend! :)

Cassie_lu said...

love the use of that big bow.

Lynn Stevens said...

I adore Websters pages too, so pretty as is your card!
hugs Lynn