Friday, June 24, 2011

2 Days in a Row!

Yes, I said I was going to start blogging more and here I am again—2 days in a row!!!  I have so many things to catch up on.  The most important of which, my great-nephew, Landon, was born on June 7!!!

264793_1799983481028_1283022309_31595923_1668075_n[1]We were all very worried when Alicia went into labor 5 weeks early but he’s a healthy beautiful baby!!!  Can’t remember the exact numbers but he was 6 lbs. something and 18 inches. 

255185_1775760715474_1283022309_31564497_6791811_n[1](baby Landon at one day old)

I feel like such a bad aunt for waiting so long to post pictures but then I just remember I’m a GREAT-aunt.  (That’s what another niece told me when she had my first great-nephew.)  Since I have no children of my own, my great nieces and nephews are very precious to me!

251695_1775762075508_1283022309_31564502_2929538_n[1](mom and baby at one day old)

He’s such a sweetie and he hardly cries.  If people are in the room and he wants something, he just squeaks.  It’s so cute.  But when he’s in his nursery alone, he gives a good wale to make sure someone comes to his aid!!!

My sister, Rose is coming tomorrow from Utah so we’ll be spending some fun and quality time with baby Landon, oh and his mom and dad too!!!

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card!  Can you believe it—3 days in a row!!!

Blessings,

Christine

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

very precious times :-)

Becky said...

Wonderful photos makes lasting memories.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awwwwwww.....so so precious!!!!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Christine, Thank you so much for sharing. What a precious little bundle of joy!
HuGS Bonnie

Plush Possum Studio said...

What a sweet angel! You must be so tickled!
Rose

Kim. said...

Aww so so sweet, he was a good weight for 5 weeks early. I had a new god son born on 1st June he arrived on the due day and only weight 5lb 7lb but like Landon is perfectly well. Have a lovely time with Rose and your family.
Kim xXx

Stef H said...

CONGRATULATIONS! he's absolutely gorgeous!!!!

hugs :)

Kelly said...

He's precious. Congrats Great Aunt Christine!