Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another Day with Unity

 

2nd Post. 

Please scroll down for the McMahon Five Thursday release and a beautiful vintage lady made into a card!!!

 

picture perfectThis Unity stamp set is what made me decide to start receiving the Kit of the Month.  I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw the photo.  To be honest, I’m not sure what occasion I would use for this card but I’m sure it will be “Picture Perfect” at some time.

Once again, more GCD Melody Ross paper.  I just can’t help it.  I love it so much!!!  Tomorrow, I promise there won’t be any Melody Ross in sight!!!

I’ve been working in my yard a bit the last couple of weeks.  I want my yard, in particular, the area leading up to my deck and my deck to be a haven of peace and beauty to me.  Along those lines, I’m planting a fairy garden.  I think I mentioned it before.  Tonight, I installed the drip hose watering system into the half whiskey barrel and put the fairy house in there.  I was hoping to have a picture to share but it was a little dark when I finished.  I plan to take photos all along the way and share them with you.  I think I’ll do it all in one post though.  I’m very excited about it and think it will turn out beautifully!!! (if I do say so myself)

That’s it for today!

Blessings,

Christine

11 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

That's OK, you're allowed to be excited, your cards and art work rock!

Carol said...

I love those Unity stamps too! Good luck with your garden project!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

michib said...

great card - I think it would be perfect for someone moving into a new home! I have that kit too, but to be honest have never inked those particular stamps ~ now I'm inspired to do so.
Thanks.

Margaret said...

Lovely card. I think this would look good in a recessed frame and the sofa 3D mounted, would be good for a house-warming gift :o)

kiwimeskreations said...

what a fun card, and so well balanced in the presentation.
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Beautiful card! I'm rather attached to Melody Ross stamps--ordered three sets today. So use all her stuff you want!

Amber Sheaves said...

Great card. I don't recognize the stamps but I'm going to look for them. I also make cards for which I don't know the occasion yet!

Kim. said...

This is another beauty of a card, love the scene you created. I think this would make a lovely 'new home' card.
It sounds like you have been really busy in the garden and it would be lovely to see the results.
Have a great weekend.
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

what a cute card. I love those frames and the paper you have chosen.

I can't wait to see your fairy garden. so hurry up girl!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the paper piecing on this one! Fun couch!
Good luck with the fairy garden. I want to see some pics!
DeniseB

Stef H said...

oh yeah, i see why you like that paper... it's gorgeous! what a fabulous card. be great for an engagement maybe????

a fairy garden!!! you lucky devil! bet they'll be fluttering about in no time!

hugs :)