Sunday, June 26, 2011

Growing in Unity and a Giveaway

I am so pleased to announce that I am this weeks Growing in Unity gal.  Not only does that mean that you get to see some Unity goodness from little ol’ me but Unity is hosting a giveaway on my blog this week!!!

02-01 everything mattersI’m still working on my project for today (Monday) so I’m sharing a card that has been up on my blog before!   I think this is my favorite card to date using Unity stamps!!!

So now about the giveaway.  Unity has given me a list of kits from which the winner of the giveaway will be able to choose.  I’ll talk about those later this week.  All you need to do is comment on my Unity posts each day and you will be in on the chance to win.  Since I don’t have my card ready for today, that means you get to enter twice today.  Once on this post and once on the post I’ll be doing later.

And on Wednesday, I’ll be featured on the Unity blog with an extra special project I’ve been working on!

See ya’ in a bit!!!

Blessings,

Christine

20 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

As a new follower this is the first time I have seen this card and I love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Scrapbookdoll said...

love the card with the swallow!
and i love unity stamps :-)
thanks for a chance to win
marie-anne

Jennifer Scull said...

how exciting for you! what a beautiful card as well!

I am fairly new to unity, having only a handful of their stamps, but I love the ones I have. they stamp so well.

have a great week & I can't wait to see what else you create for us!

Margaret said...

Lovely card, so unusual. I have a lot of Ippity stamps and the quality is superb so I'm sure the quality of the Unity stamps will be just as good :o)

Maria said...

HEY!! Found your blog you can ignore my mail! LOL!

Great card thanks so much for being this week's GIU girlie!

Kim. said...

I remember this card before and loved it then, the swallow looks so peaceful and the colours are really pretty. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week.
Kim xXx

Carol W. said...

I am a new follower! Love the bird in flight!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

What a great card. I love the bird.

Diane said...

What fun for you to be a guest on Unity!! I love their stamps and used to belong to the Kit of the Month club and am hoping to join again at some point.....beautiful and peaceful card!!

Anne Tussing said...

Beautiful card! I love the neat background behind your main image!

Debbi said...

I just love this card....but I love all Unity/Melody Ross. Thanks for sharing.

michib said...

Beautiful card ~ I love the colouring on the bird.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

I can see why this is your favorite - it is amazing!

Unknown said...

that is a fantastic card! Love allthe elements together...thanks for sharing.

veggiegirlRD said...

I love this card - I have the same set from Unity and I have not colored the bird that way - looks great, will have to try it.

Carol said...

Have a great GIU week!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber Sheaves said...

Fun colors and I love that ribbon trim. I really would like to get some of those, they make a great embellishment to projects.

Amanda Jane said...

Congrats on being the Unity Girl of the Week, I'm sure you will do them proud!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congratulations on the feature!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! I love the trim you used on it.
DeniseB