Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lounging Around

 

That wouldn’t be me these last couple of days.  I’ve been so busy making cards and such and working in my yard.  Tomorrow I have a meeting that I’m very excited about.  I will learn what part I will be taking in the Yes Idaho! organ donation group.  My sister is going with me so she can volunteer as well.  I’m just so excited about it!!!  That’s what Soul Restoration II has done for me!!!

This is the lounging beauty that I was talking about.  It’s another new image from McMahon Vintage.  Isn’t she beautiful.  While I was coloring her, I was wondering what must be on her mind.  I decided that she must be thinking of the man that gave her the beautiful rose on her lapel.

Now on to this week’s release!


 
 
Aspen JPG and PNG
 
 
 
 
The Shell JPG
 
Primrose JPG and PNG
 
Chaise Maiden JPG and PNG
 
Tennis Anyone? JPG and PNG
 
 
 
 
Honeysuckle JPG or PNG
 
 
 
For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!
 

Have a great day!!!

Blessings,

Christine

9 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card and lovely colors.

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the layout and pearl accents.

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Love those colors together Christine. Beautiful card. :)

Anonymous said...

These colors are beautiful, very elegant. I love the pearls and lace.

Have a great day!

kiwimeskreations said...

Christine you have made this lady so beautiful - love your choice and use of colours and dp. The wee touch of lace is so elegant too.
Blessings
Maxine

Fran said...

Christine you sound like me about wondering what the image must be thinking. You know sometimes it helps you pick the perfect sentiment. Back to the real business at hand. You card is absolutely beautiful. I love the vibrant colors and how the embellishments make it so feminine.
Hugs, fran

Unknown said...

oh so pretty! I like the idea that she's thinking of her man as well.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful- such a great image- I love the colors you used and the touch of lace. You are too funny pondering what it is that she is thinking.

Stef H said...

she is beautiful. now what if her MOTHER gave her that rose??????? LOL.

and way to go on organ donation. i am soooo for it!

hugs :)