Monday, June 27, 2011

More Growing in Unity

enjoy this day  monday

For those of you that are coming to my blog as part of Growing in Unity, I love Melody Ross!!!  Everyone else already knows that!  Two of my other favorite things are also on this card, bicycles and flowers.  It can’t get any better than that!!!

I used one of Melody’s Unity stamp sets for this card with a sentiment from another set by Melody (past store kit).  I used GCD’s DP also designed by Melody.

I meant to post this earlier in the day.  I’m a late sleeper and usually get up about noon.  I checked my emails and Facebook, made this card and then photographed and edited it.  Then I went off to work on my other projects for the week!!!   Oops!  It’s up here now!

The good news is, I have tomorrow’s card almost done, still working on Wednesday’s project and I have Thursday and Friday’s cards already in the works!  Yay!!!

I’m off now to finish tomorrow’s card and work on Wednesday’s project because it will need some drying time before I photo it tomorrow.  Stay tuned!  There’s a lot going on this week!!!

Blessings,

Christine

P.S.  Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win a Unity stamp set!!!

21 comments:

Margaret said...

A lovely summery look to this card, I love it! :o)

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh! I absolutely adore the bicycle! and the flowers are so pretty and vibrant! just wonderful! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Kristine this is wonderful - love how you have pulled in the colours from the dp to the flowers in the image.
Blessings
Maxine

shirley said...

Love the vibrant colours! The bicycle is so cute with the flowers.

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card! love the paper colors.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

I can see why you love Melody Ross! What a gorgeous card.

Diane said...

Another gorgeous card!!! Love that bike and the colors are so pretty!!

Anne Tussing said...

Stunning! LOVE that bike in black with the colorful summer flowers and dp:)

Debbi said...

It doesn't get much that Unity and Melody Ross. Love that stamp.

michib said...

Another great card - love how you coloured just the flowers ~ looks great!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE the flowers colored to match the paper--such a beautiful job!

Unknown said...

That bike is the cutest thing! Love your card.

Gwen said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and it is just so, so pretty!

veggiegirlRD said...

your bows are fantastic! i still can't tie a bow to make it look that good...will have to keep practicing!

Carol said...

Very cute, love the colors!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Kim. said...

Oh this was worth waiting for lol. It is a gorgeous card, a lovely old fashioned image and stunning summery papers.
Kim xXx

Amber Sheaves said...

I don't have that set but the bike image looks wonderful! As does your coloring.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

One of my fav stamps--love the colors and the paper too:)

Amanda Jane said...

Wow wee, how cute is this stamp? And of course you used it superbly, great card!

Unknown said...

I'm loving what you've done with the black bike and the colorful paper. And that bow! It's spectacular!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this card! The bike is great.... love the flowers!
DeniseB