Thursday, June 23, 2011

“The Painter” Plus a Free Sentiment

Good morning all!  I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again—I’ve been a bad blogger.  What I haven’t said before is that I’m going to start posting more!!!  And I definitely plan too!
 
I have a card from a new digi from McMahon Five Vintage, The Painter.  I chose to only color the lady leaving the background in tones of gray.  I love how it turned out!
 
Wow, things have been busy around M5D.  If you use SVG cut files, be sure to scroll down to the end of the images because M5D has two lines of cut files now!
 
 
 
Soaked JPG and PNG
 
 
Modern Flowers - Black JPG and PNG


Modern Flowers - Black DP

Modern Flower - No Color JPG
 
 
Modern Flower - Sympathy JPG and PNG
*Freebie*
 
 
 
Picking The Lilac JPG
 
Poppy JPG and PNG
 
 



Sarah's Swan JPG
 
The Painter JPG and PNG
 
 
 
4th of July SVG
 
 
 
 
Autism Awareness Butterfly SVG
 
 
 
Butterfly SVG
 
 




To see projects with all the images, please visit the Design Team blogs!
 

See you tomorrow, hopefully!

Blessings,

Christine

8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

gosh, such a beautiful card! I love those vintage images SO much!

Amy Johnson said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you colored her!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Christine this looks so very beautiful that image looks amazing so does that flowers and bow a super colour combo.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Becky said...

This is lovely..Gorgeous colors and love the flower and bow.

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous and you certainly did right only colouring the lady, she really pops like that. Lovely colours and the large flower and bow look amazing.
Kim xXx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the way you have coloured only the painter - that was inspired and the card is just amazing.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn Stevens said...

beautiful Christine, and I know how you feel, I'm so behind on blogging!
hugs Lynn

Stef H said...

she's beautiful!

hugs :)