Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today is the Day

…that I’m featured on the Unity blog. 

as you areAnd this is the project that I created.  I have really enjoyed collaging lately.  I used a lot of Unity stamps, mostly sentiments and backgrounds, for the background and then used a sentiment from one of Melody Ross’ Unity stamp sets for the main sentiment on the piece—“you are just right exactly as you are.”

Come back tomorrow and I’ll tell you all about the stamp sets that you can choose from!  I’ll also have a card from a past KOM and on Friday I’m planning on using a Suzi Blu stamp!  Can’t wait to see you here!!!

Blessings,

Christine

23 comments:

Diane said...

This is really awesome!! I love the college's and this one is so inspiring...thanks for sharing!

artfuljourneys said...

Cute canvas. I also love Melody Ross. Thanks for a great giveaway. Love Unity Stamps.

Becky said...

Awesome card..

Anne Tussing said...

This is PHENOMENAL!! You really have an artist's eye. Your different elements all work together so well:)

Debbi said...

This is so cool. My sister is into the collage look. she would love this. I've got to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

michib said...

What a great collage - so cheerful!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

WOW - this is amazing! LOVE the corrugated cardboard. Fabulous!

jolande said...

Lovely...I love the combination's.
Have a great day Jolande

Unknown said...

What a cute little house! Thanks for sharing.

Gwen said...

Love this!! You are so creative, love everything going on on this project!

veggiegirlRD said...

This is super special! I love the Melody Ross kits and I think your project really captured the flavor of her work. Beautiful.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Christine this is totally awesome what a brilliant creation, super work I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

What an awesome collage project, so creative!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Margaret said...

Wow! Love this, you've put it all together perfectly. Very inspirational :o)

Anonymous said...

This is incredible! I love the cardboard roofs. Very nice!

Have a great day! :o)

Amber Sheaves said...

I found you from the Unity blog. Great collage - I love the roofs and leaves!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great collage--I should try it sometimes--I kind of forget there's more to crafting than cards:)

kiwimeskreations said...

looks as though you had great fun with this cheerful creation!
Blessings
Maxine

Amanda Jane said...

I've been following your work this week; impressed by your cards but this is awesome! So keen to see what you come up with next using the Suzi Blu stamp! :)

Kim. said...

This is amazing, love the collage style and the effects of different mediums you used.
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

wow! This is adorable. I bought a canvas about 6 months ago and it's still sitting on the floor where I put it.
Thank you for the inspiration to pick it up.

Denise Bryant said...

Love this! Very fun design and I like the cheery colors!
DeniseB

Stef H said...

this is absolutely stunning!!! would make a good "doorway" to your new fairy garden. my opinion, of course.

hugs :)