Thursday, January 12, 2012

We’re Back!

Well, we’re back with some good news! McMahon Five Designs has a new digi artist!!! 

We are the exclusive seller of D’Amour Allure clear stamps and now we also have D’Amour Allure digi stamps!!!  I love the clear stamps and the vintage/retro style so I’m excited to see what coming along!!!  Please scroll down to see this weeks cute little doggy!!!

Now, for my card this week!

Card by: Christine
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Copics, Kaisercraft Red Self Adhesive Pearls

The photo didn’t turn out very well.  It’s so much prettier in real life.  The ribbon is American Crafts and the DP is Memory Box.  There’s a cute Valentine freebie at the end of this post, including a cut file!!!

**************

I’ve got a few online classes lined up but just haven’t had much motivation to work on them.  I spent Sunday afternoon at my mother’s house and we worked on the first lesson of Tamara LaPorte’s life book class.  However, I haven’t done anything since!  Hoping to finish it up tomorrow or Friday and I’ll share it with you along with other things I’m working on.  I’m so excited to learn some new artsy techniques!!!

Now, here’s what we are releasing this week at McMahon Five Designs.


 
Jenna JPG and PNG
 
 
 
Funny Little Things - You Stole My Heart JPG and PNG
 
 
 
 
Daisy Dog JPG and PNG
 
 
 
 
Love Letter JPG and PNG
 
 
Thinking Of You JPG and PNG
 
 
 
*FREEBIE*
 
 
 
 
*FREEBIE*
 
 
 
 
For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs (links on the sidebar)!
 

Blessings,

Christine

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Christine I love the cheerful colours you have used on your card - it would brighten anybody's day.
How is your New Year's resolution doing?
Blessings
Maxine

Stef H said...

what a beeeeeeee utiful card! i'm really going to check out all of mcmahon's images. i've seen alot that i really like lately.

hope u r well and just enjoying life!

hugs :)

Terry said...

Love that birdhouse! The colors are so delightful! Learning new techniques or styles is what it is all about! Have a lovely weekend!

Lynn Stevens said...

Darling birdhouse stamp!

Looking forward to Wed, Whatever you want to work on I'm game!
Hugs Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love the great colors- looking forward to working with those digi's!!!