Friday, August 17, 2012

I told you…

…that I wasn’t going to neglect my poor blog so much.  Wow, three posts in a week!  Hopefully, I’ll keep this up.

Yesterday I just decided to stamp, a real rubber stamp, just for the sake of stamping and coloring!!! 

window box copyThis is the result!  This is an Elizabeth Bell for SCACD stamp.  I fell in love and HAD to have it and am just now getting around to inking her up.  I really love this image.

This will probably be it for the weekend.  I have another project to post but I don’t know if I’ll get time to take a photo and post it until Sunday or Monday.  Sis from Utah is coming for a visit this weekend and tomorrow I have my art day with my mom. 

For several months now we get together twice a week to work on some online courses that we have been taking from Tamara LaPorte.  She is a very talented mixed media artist and the owner of the Willowing website and we are just loving the courses!  I’ll be sharing some of the art I’ve been creating later.

I’ve also been taking some other art/mixed media courses.  Keeping very busy!!!

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-Elizabeth Bell for SCACD; Ink-Momento; Paper-Bazzil, Basic Grey; Pearls-stash; Punch-Martha Stewart.

Challenges:
Basic Grey Challenge--Bold and bright
Maker Pop Color challenge—bright colors

6 comments:

Angélique said...

Such a lovely card! It's a serene feeling.
Thanks for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges.

*hugs*
Angélique - DT

Tina said...

card is so prrety

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful image beautifully coloured and mounted.
Enjoy your weekend.
Blessings
Maxine

Stef H said...

this is beautiful! been missing you at your blog, but follow u on facebook. some of your posts there are hilarious!

stay well, sunshine!

hugs :)

Kim. said...

Really beautiful card, I too love this image well I love all things Elisabeth Bell lol. Beautifully coloured and embellished.
Kim xXx

Jan Hennings said...

love this beauty!!