If you’ve followed my blog for long you know that I make cards for my sisters Sunday school class. She teaches the 3 year olds so they are turning 4 when they get my card. I love making the girl cards the most, but this year she has mostly boys!
Since most boys like Spiderman, I use this cute digi stamp from Whiff of Joy. Plus, I bought this fun vintage Rocket Age paper from October Afternoon mostly for these Spider Mouse cards. She needs a card for this week but I’ll be making 2 more later in the week so she has what she needs for the rest of the year.
That’s about it! It’s been cooling down just a bit—happy about that and will probably continue to cool down now the August is almost over! Yay!!! I love the fall weather. After this VERY hot summer, I’m really looking forward to long sleeves and cool weather!!!
We have 3 major wild fires in Idaho right now and they say that they probably won’t be able to get them under control until the weather cools, maybe not even until the snow flies. We have one fire that could come to a town tomorrow. There are 600 permanent residence and another 1400 summer homes. Our governor even has a home up there. I pray that the firefighters are able to keep it away from the homes.
Blessings,
Christine
4 comments:
Oh Christine I feel for you folk with the wild fires - it must be quite scary at times.
Your card is so cute - love that 'spider mouse' image.
Blessings
Maxine
will be praying ALL those fires stop. they seem to be all over.
super cute card.
hugs :)
This is an adorable card, the little mouse is perfect for little boys and the papers suit it so well.
I am sorry to hear about the fires, I truly hope they can be controlled without anyone getting hurt.
It is quite hot here, we seem to be missing the rain. My husband is in hospital which is just where you don't want to be when it is hot!
Kim xXx
Cute boy card Christine.
I know the fires are terrible, my nephew is supposed to be going up to help, he a regular fireman in Meridian but they need all the help they can get.
scary stuff and this smoke, cough cough cough...
hugs Lynn
Post a Comment