Thursday, August 9, 2012

Seahorse Carousel

Wow, I can’t believe summer is almost over and I can’t believe how busy this summer has been!  I took a long camping trip over the 4th of July week.  So much fun spending time with my cousins.  I don’t get to see them often so it was great to spend the entire week camping of the farm.  My mom lived in a cabin in a grove of trees where we set up our camp.  I even got to rummage through the old cabin and find some old rusty bits to put in  my garden!

Now, it’s another release week at McMahon Five Designs.  Well, it was last week but I was too busy to get my post up (I got to go to an out of town workshop taught by the awesome Wendy Vechhi) and once I got home, I had a migraine.  Three days worth but I think it’s over!!!  Yay!!!

Now, on to my card.  I wasn’t really happy with how it turned out.  I watercolored the background and then used Distress Markers for the seahorses.  It’s okay but my original  plan was to make it soft and shabby!  Not so much!!!  I used paper and flowers from Prima.  Love me some Prima!

Let’s see the rest of the release, shall we?


 
 
 


Please take a minute and visit the Design Team blogs!  The links are in my sidebar.
 
 

Blessings,

Christine

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely to see you back Christine.... lovely card too :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I love the soft feel of your seahorse card Christine. :)

Kim. said...

Beautiful card and it is so lovely to have you back. Glad you had a wonderful camping trip, it is important to be able to enjoy life with family.
Kim xXx