I won two things on the One World One Heart Blog Hop.
First I received a digital package from http://nannascraps.com/blog, as well as some expert advice about digital scrapbooking.
Then, I received an email from http://pinkgate.blogspot.com/. I received a $70 gift certificate from Paper Whimsy (http://www.paperwhimsy.com/store/home.php). Yay!!!! When I get the stuff ordered and received, I will take a photo and post it.
Thanks so much to everyone who participated in One World One Heart and especially to the two who gave me a prize.
The hop was very fun, not only for the prizes, but all of the great blogs that I bookmarked and visit regularly now. Thanks to Lisa from http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/ for sponsoring the blog hop.
3 comments:
Lisa's OWOH Event was just the greatest! I've met so many wonderful new friends such as you! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and congrats on winning some of the OWOH giveaways!
Happy Valentines to you too!!!
Hi Christine, Gale Blair, here, of PaperWhimsy. Can you drop me an email please? If my email doesn't show up in my profile for this comment you can go to my shoppe at paperwhimsy.com and in the Help section there is a link called "Contact us". Cheers! Gale
Post a Comment