Wow -- I know what your going to say. I need to get a life. I've spent the better part of the last few days blog hopping in the One World - One Heart Blog Event. There are over 900 blogs to visit and register for giveaways. They had almost anything craft and/or art you can think of: jewelry, beading, glass fusing, altered art, creative writing, painting . . . it goes on and on. Here is the link http://oneworldoneheart.typepad.com/one_worldone_heart/2009-participant-links.html. Next year I'm going to be on of the hosts. I'm thinking right now about what I could giveaway.
I don't even care if I win anything (but it would be nice). It was so fun and inspirational. Now I know some of the new projects I want to start: Artist Trading Cards, Collages and Altered Stuff (books, tins, stuff like that).
I can't wait until tomorrow to clear off my craft table and get started.
3 comments:
Great!! Can't wait to start
thanks so much for signing up for my giveaway and hope you win! I love Idaho by the way....
isn't the OWOH fun?
Hi there Christine!
Thank you for leaving such kind words at my site, it means a ton to me and entering my giveaway too! Wow, it only took you 2 days to get through all of the blogs. You're good, I think I've only made it through 300 of them. If I keep up the way I am everything will be closed (snicker).
Oh, I saw your super cute cupcake Valentines day box... if you have flickr, and you wanted to show it off to the visitors of my site, please consider adding it here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/gavethat/ , would love to feature it! Wishing you much peace, M.
Post a Comment