The Transplant Support Group in SLC has started a blog -- http://transplantbuddyz.blogspot.com/. Currently, the only thing on it is the schedule, information about the guy who does the blog, and some good transplant links. Hopefully, they will be making some posts.
I'm working on a project that I will post tomorrow. It's pretty cool. I don't want to get back to it tonight because I wouldn't be able to get it finished before I go to bed and then I would just dream about finishing all night. If I'm close to finishing something, whether it be a craft project or a book or something, I just want to get back to it to finish it so I dream about it all night and don't sleep very well. Does anyone else do that?
1 comment:
I know EXACTLY what you mean about thinking half the night about a project I'm working on. That's when I seem to get good ideas, too. It can be very frustrating, though, when I'm trying to get some good sleep!
Post a Comment